Welcome to Beso
Wellness At Beso Wellness and Beauty, we’re committed to providing advanced hair treatments to our clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale. We specialize in Hair restoration with ECM and PRP hair treatment. With our state-of-the-art procedures and experienced specialists, we ensure effective results tailored to your needs. Dive into the world of Extracellular matrix hair benefits and PRP to discover their magic.
What is Extracellular matrix (ECM)?
The Extracellular matrix (ECM) is a complex network of proteins and carbohydrates present in all tissues and organs. It provides vital support to cells and plays a crucial role in tissue regeneration. In the context of hair restoration, the ECM acts as a scaffold, enabling hair follicles to regenerate and grow. ACell Corp is a leading name in the industry, offering a unique ECM hair regrowth technique that has revolutionized the approach to hair rejuvenation. By harnessing the power of the ECM, treatments like those from ACell promote natural hair growth with ECM, paving the way for effective and long-lasting results.
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a concentrate of your own blood that contains a high concentration of platelets. These platelets release growth factors that play a significant role in wound healing and tissue repair. For hair restoration, PRP injections for hair are used to stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles. As a result, patients often observe increased hair thickness and growth after undergoing PRP therapy for hair thinning. This treatment method has made PRP for hair loss in Phoenix and the surrounding areas an increasingly popular choice.
How do they both work together?
When combined, the PRP and ECM synergy offer a powerful solution for hair loss. While ECM provides the foundational structure for hair follicle regeneration, PRP brings essential growth factors that further enhance the process. This dual approach offers advantages over other types of treatments by ensuring a more comprehensive approach to hair restoration.
- Promotes healthier, thicker hair through the natural growth stimulated by ECM and PRP.
- Speeds up recovery time compared to traditional hair transplants, ensuring minimal downtime.
- Provides a non-surgical hair restoration method, resulting in reduced discomfort and inconvenience.
- Effectively addresses various forms of hair loss, especially androgenic alopecia.
- Suitable for both men and women, offering comprehensive hair restoration solutions.
- Aids in controlling the progression of hair loss while optimizing the density and coverage of existing hair.
- Enhances hair transplant outcomes by promoting scar healing in donor areas, preserving the health of non-transplanted native hair, and boosting the survival of transplanted hair grafts.
- Complements and can be combined with other hair restoration approaches, such as Hair Restoration with Botox, Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT), and Microneedling.
Extracellular Matrix (ECM) and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments can address various types of hair loss beyond androgenic alopecia. Here’s a breakdown of some of the hair loss types that can potentially benefit from ECM and PRP:
- Telogen Effluvium: This is a temporary hair loss condition where a significant percentage of hair shifts into the shedding phase. PRP, with its growth factors, can potentially accelerate the recovery and transition of hair back into the growth phase.
- Alopecia Areata: This autoimmune disorder causes hair to fall out in small, round patches. While the exact cause is unknown, PRP can be beneficial due to its anti-inflammatory properties, which might help suppress the immune attack on hair follicles.
- Traction Alopecia: Caused by tight hairstyles that pull at the hair over time, this type of hair loss can be reversed if caught early. PRP and ECM can potentially support the regeneration of damaged follicles.
- Cicatricial (Scarring) Alopecia: This is a group of rare disorders that destroy hair follicles and replace them with scar tissue. While PRP and ECM might not reverse the hair loss in advanced stages, they can potentially benefit patients in the early phases by reducing inflammation and promoting hair growth.
- Hair Thinning due to Age: As people age, the hair’s growth cycle can be disrupted, leading to hair thinning. PRP’s growth factors can stimulate hair follicles, promoting thicker and healthier hair growth.
Individuals experiencing thinning hair, a receding hairline, or those in the early stages of hair loss can significantly benefit from PRP and ECM treatments. Age, hair type, and the severity of hair loss are factors that determine the treatment’s effectiveness. A consultation at Beso Wellness in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Glendale can provide clarity on the potential results and individual suitability.
What to Expect
Upon arriving at our clinic, our Beso ECM hair specialists will assess your hair condition, discuss your goals, and tailor a treatment plan. The procedure is minimally invasive, ensuring a comfortable experience for our patients.
Our Hair restoration with ECM and PRP starts with extracting a small blood sample. This sample is then processed to obtain the PRP. Simultaneously, the ECM, often sourced from ACell Corp, is prepared. The PRP and ECM are then combined and injected into the scalp’s target areas. The entire procedure takes a few hours, and patients can typically resume normal activities immediately.
Potential Risks and Side Effects
While the treatments are generally safe, some patients might experience minor swelling, bruising, or tenderness at the injection sites. These side effects are temporary and usually resolve within a few days.
Aftercare & Results
After the procedure, it’s essential to avoid strenuous activities for at least 24 hours. Results can start to appear within a few weeks, with full benefits visible after several months. For optimal results, multiple sessions might be required. The exact number will be determined based on the severity of hair loss, individual response to treatment, and desired results. Usually, patients undergo a series of treatments spaced a few weeks apart.
In conjunction with the treatment, we often recommend a comprehensive hair loss care protocol. This includes specially formulated nutriceuticals that provide essential vitamins and minerals to support hair growth. The use of specific hair serums, which are designed to invigorate and stimulate the scalp, can also be beneficial.
Regular check-ins at Beso Wellness in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Glendale are recommended to monitor progress, adjust treatment protocols if necessary, and ensure you’re on the right path to achieving the hair density and health you desire.
Please contact our clinic for detailed pricing information tailored to your specific needs.
- Hair Restoration with PRF
- Hair Restoration with Botox
- Microneedling with Minoxidil and ECM
How long do the results of Hair restoration with ECM and PRP last?
The duration of results can vary based on the individual, but many patients experience benefits lasting from several months up to a year. Regular maintenance treatments can help prolong the positive effects.
Are there any contraindications for the procedure?
Yes, individuals with certain medical conditions, including chronic liver disease, skin diseases at the injection site, or those on anticoagulation therapy, might not be ideal candidates. A thorough medical evaluation is essential before undergoing the treatment.
How often should I undergo the treatment?
Typically, an initial series of treatments are recommended, spaced about a month apart. After that, maintenance treatments might be suggested every 6-12 months, depending on the individual’s response and specific needs.
What distinguishes Beso’s approach to ECM and PRP hair restoration?
Beso’s approach focuses on individualized treatment plans, combining state-of-the-art technology with expert knowledge. Our commitment to patient care ensures optimal results tailored to each person’s unique hair restoration needs.
Are there any age restrictions for the procedure?
While there’s no strict age limit, the treatment is generally more effective for individuals in the early to moderate stages of hair loss. However, a consultation with our specialists will determine the best approach based on age and the specific hair loss condition.
Can I combine this treatment with other hair restoration procedures?
Absolutely! PRP and ECM can be synergistically combined with other treatments like Hair Restoration with Botox, Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT), and Microneedling. Discussing your goals with our specialists will help design a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Chen, P., Miao, Y., Zhang, F., Fan, Z., Huang, J., Mao, X., Chen, J., Hu, Z., & Wang, J. (2022). Tissue engineering ECM-enriched controllable vascularized human microtissue for hair regenerative medicine using a biomimetic developmental approach. Journal of Advanced Research, 38, 77–89. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jare.2021.09.010
- Shimizu, Y., Ntege, E. H., Sunami, H., & Inoue, Y. (2022). Regenerative medicine strategies for hair growth and regeneration: A narrative review of literature. Regenerative therapy, 21, 527–539. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.reth.2022.10.005
- Zhang, Y., Yin, P., Huang, J., Yang, L., Liu, Z., Fu, D., Hu, Z., Huang, W., & Miao, Y. (2022). Scalable and high-throughput production of an injectable platelet-rich plasma (PRP)/cell-laden microcarrier/hydrogel composite system for hair follicle tissue engineering. Journal of nanobiotechnology, 20(1), 465. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12951-022-01671-8