Welcome to Beso
Welcome to Beso Wellness & Beauty—a new dawn in erectile dysfunction treatments. Located in the heart of Phoenix, Glendale, and Scottsdale, our clinic offers the state-of-the-art Shockwave Therapy, where you don’t just treat, but triumph over ED. At Beso Wellness & Beauty, we understand the profound impact of erectile dysfunction (ED) on an individual’s well-being. That’s why we offer the groundbreaking Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (LI-ESWT) or commonly known as Shockwave Therapy, a beacon of hope for those seeking renewed intimacy.
What is Shockwave Therapy
Known by many as Acoustic Wave Therapy or LI-ESWT, Shockwave Therapy is a breakthrough non-invasive procedure that has been popularized in Europe. It’s a safe and effective solution, free from the discomfort of conventional ED procedures. By directing these acoustic waves to penile tissues, the therapy enhances blood flow, crucial for combating erectile dysfunction.
How does Shockwave Therapy work
Utilizing the principles of acoustic waves or LI-ESWT, the therapy delves deep into the penile tissues, rejuvenating and revitalizing them through three primary mechanisms:
- Stimulate Blood Flow: Old, constricted blood vessels are rejuvenated, and new ones are formed.
- Release Growth Factors: These play a role in forming new blood vessels, ensuring a healthy blood flow vital for consistent erections.
- Recruit Stem Cells: Around the penile region, improving tissue growth and subsequently, erectile function.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy:
- Drug & Surgery Free: Natural treatment without the downsides of medication or surgical interventions.
- Clinically Proven: Supported by numerous studies, this therapy stands as one of the most effective ED treatments available.
- Minimal Side Effects: Experience the therapy’s benefits without the common pitfalls of conventional ED treatments.
- Quick, In-Office Procedure: Designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- Long-lasting Results: Enjoy a prolonged period of improved sexual function, reducing the constant worry of ED recurrence.
Associated Services for Scottsdale and Phoenix Patients:
Understanding that ED may require a multi-faceted approach, we also offer:
- Functional Medicine: A holistic, patient-centric approach that seeks to understand the underlying causes of diseases and conditions. By integrating traditional medical practices with innovative treatments and diagnostics, we ensure comprehensive care for our clients, aligning perfectly with our commitment to personalized, impactful treatments.
- PRP Shot: A medically proven method enhancing both sexual performance and overall wellness, without drugs or surgery.
- ED Medication: Explore whether popular medications like Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra suit your needs, under our expert guidance.
- Peyronie’s Disease Treatment: For men experiencing painful erections due to penile curvature, we offer advanced, non-invasive solutions.
Your Tailored Treatment at Beso in Phoenix and Scottsdale
Investing in Wellness
Is Shockwave Therapy New?
With over 15 years of use in Europe, this is a tried, tested, and trusted solution.
How many sessions are needed?
Most men find optimal benefits between 6-12 sessions.
Are there any side effects?
Typically, the procedure is well-tolerated with minimal side effects. Some may experience slight redness or tenderness, which subsides quickly.
Is there any clinical backing?
Numerous studies underline its effectiveness, positioning it among the best ED solutions.
What are benefits beyond ED?
Beyond treating ED, users often report improved sexual performance, heightened penile sensation, and more spontaneous erections.
Embrace Renewed Vitality
- Clavijo, R. I., Kohn, T. P., Kohn, J. R., & Ramasamy, R. (2017). Effects of Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy on Erectile Dysfunction: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 14(1), 27-35. Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2016.11.001
- Gruenwald, I., Appel, B., Kitrey, N. D., & Vardi, Y. (2013). Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction. Therapeutic Advances in Urology, 5(2), 95-99. Link: https://doi.org/10.1177/1756287212470696
- Vardi, Y., Appel, B., Jacob, G., Massarwi, O., & Gruenwald, I. (2010). Can Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Improve Erectile Function? A 6-Month Follow-up Pilot Study in Patients with Organic Erectile Dysfunction. European Urology, 58(2), 243-248. Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2010.04.004