What is Ozone O3 therapy?
Medical ozone (mixture of purest ozone and purest oxygen) has highly pronounced bactericidal, fungicidal, and virostatic properties. It is made by passing medical-grade oxygen through ozone generators. Medical ozone used for treatment is determined according to the medical indication and the patient’s condition and usually consists of 1-5% ozone and 95-99% oxygen. Ozone, while toxic to humans when inhaled, is extremely beneficial when delivered intravenously (IV), via rectal or vaginal insufflation (absorbed by internal tissue), injected to joints and muscles, through the sinuses, ear canal, and topically through the skin by means of ozonated oils.
What conditions can Ozone Therapy treat?
- Lyme disease and tick-borne infections
- Epstein Barr Virus
- Fungal and yeast infections, candida
- Infected Wounds
- Skin Conditions
- Chronic hepatitis
- Dental diseases
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Interstitial cystitis.
- Chronic viral and bacterial infections.
- Mold and mycotoxin illness.
- Chronic and acute back pain.
- Arthritic and osteoarthritic joints.
- Chronic vaginitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Angina and coronary artery disease.
- Autoimmune diseases
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- Heartburn, indigestion, and GERD.
One doesn’t have to have any of the conditions listed above to get energizing, healing, and antiaging benefits of O3 Therapy. O3T can take your health to a whole new level. O3T firmly branded itself as a natural regenerative branch of medicine that develops methods to repair damaged or diseased cells, organs, or tissues. For example, Intravenous high-dose ozone is a popular form of ozone therapy and has been used to strengthen aged and weakened areas of the body and assist with mobility and agility, keys to feeling young!
As a bonus positive effect of ozone therapy patients will get to enjoy healthy hair and nails, healthy and glowing skin, elevated energy levels, and deeper, more restful sleep.
How is O3 administered?
- Major auto-hemotherapy – 120cc of your blood is mixed with O3 and added to a bag of normal saline and B vitamins which is then infused as an IV drip
- Rectal insufflation – Medical O3 is safely administered by catheter for gut microbiota optimization, treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases, dysbacteriosis, BPH, etc
- Urinary bladder insufflation – For chronic inflammation, UTI, etc
- Vaginal insufflation – Medical O3 is administered by catheter to help treat vaginal infections such as yeast, bacterial vaginosis, etc as to decrease inflammation due to endometriosis, and to promote healthy vaginal and uterine lining.
- Intraprostatic injection – O3 injected into prostate tp patients with BPH or prostatitis
- Minor auto-hemotherapy – Sample of your blood mixed with ozone is injected intramuscularly
- Intra-articular administration – For joint healing
In many cases, concurrent ozone therapy reduces the amount of chemo drugs needed to achieve effect by up to ¾. Very often O3 therapy is used synergistically with chelation therapies.
How does O3T work?
Moreover, you continue to get excellent therapeutic effects with the remaining O2 molecules delivered systemically throughout the body. As a response to immune system reactivation, the body’s immune system produces cytokines (special cell messengers). This messages other immune cells, setting off a chain reaction of positive changes throughout the immune system to fight disease. This means that the application of O3 is extremely beneficial for patients with low immune status and/or immune deficit.