Body Contouring in Phoenix, AZ

Conveniently located to serve the Phoenix, Glendale and Scottsdale area.

Unleashing the Power of Your Subconscious Mind with Hypnotherapy by Beso Wellness

Experience Lasting Positive Change with Hypnotherapy at Beso Wellness

Welcome to Beso Wellness, where we provide a range of holistic services to help you achieve optimal health and wellbeing. One of our most popular services is hypnotherapy, a powerful and effective tool for accessing the subconscious mind and creating positive change in your life.

What is Hypnotherapy?

Hypnotherapy works by bypassing the conscious mind and accessing the subconscious mind, where many of our behaviors, emotions, and beliefs are stored. Our conscious mind is only responsible for about 5% of our thoughts and actions, while the subconscious mind accounts for the other 95%. This means that even if we consciously want to change a behavior or belief, it can be challenging if our subconscious mind is not on board.

During hypnotherapy, the hypnotherapist guides you into a state of deep relaxation, making it easier to access the subconscious mind. Once you are in this relaxed state, the therapist can suggest new beliefs, behaviors, and ways of thinking that are aligned with your desired outcomes. These suggestions are more likely to be accepted by the subconscious mind, leading to lasting positive change.

How Does Hypnotherapy Work?

Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy that uses hypnosis to access the subconscious mind. Hypnosis is a natural state of consciousness that we all experience regularly, such as when we daydream, get lost in thought, or become engrossed in a good book or movie. During hypnotherapy, a trained therapist guides you into a deep state of relaxation, making it easier to access your subconscious mind and create positive change.

At Beso Wellness, our hypnotherapy sessions are tailored to meet your individual needs and goals. Our skilled hypnotherapists use a variety of techniques to help you achieve your desired outcomes, such as overcoming anxiety or fears, breaking bad habits, improving self-confidence, and promoting better sleep.

What to Expect During a Hypnotherapy Session

At Beso Wellness, we want you to feel comfortable and at ease during your hypnotherapy session. Before your first session, we will take the time to understand your goals and concerns, and answer any questions you may have. During the session, you will sit or lie down in a comfortable position while the hypnotherapist guides you into a state of deep relaxation.

Once you are in this relaxed state, the hypnotherapist will make suggestions for positive change, tailored to your specific needs and goals. You will remain in control at all times, and can choose to end the session at any time if you feel uncomfortable or uneasy. Most people find hypnotherapy to be a pleasant and relaxing experience, and leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Benefits of Hypnotherapy

Hypnotherapy has been shown to be effective for a wide range of issues, including anxiety, depression, phobias, smoking cessation, weight loss, and more. Unlike other forms of therapy, hypnotherapy can produce rapid and lasting results, often in just a few sessions. It is a safe and natural form of therapy that can be used in conjunction with other treatments or as a standalone therapy.

In addition to its therapeutic benefits, hypnotherapy can also help you tap into your inner creativity, intuition, and imagination. Many artists, writers, and entrepreneurs use hypnotherapy to access their subconscious mind and unlock new ideas and insights.

Experience Lasting Positive Change with Hypnotherapy at Beso Wellness

If you are ready to unleash the power of your subconscious mind and experience lasting positive change and experience lasting positive change, schedule a hypnotherapy session at Beso Wellness today. Our skilled and experienced hypnotherapists are here to guide you on your journey to better health and wellbeing. Contact us today to learn more about our services and schedule your first session.

RELATED PROCEDURES

Doctor storing medicine

Functional & Integrative Medicine

Routine Medical Services

Routine Medical Services

Patient receiving clinical massage

Alternative Therapies

Patient receiving telehealth appointment

Telemedicine Care

See the Difference

Before & After Gallery

before after x

Schedule your Consultation Today

It’s our goal to improve your quality of life, promote longevity, and offer anti-aging solutions. Contact us to set up a virtual or in-person consultation. We can't wait to hear from you!

PROUDLY SERVING THE PHOENIX AND SCOTTSDALE AREA

What People Say About Us