injectable weight loss options
This injection is the most ideal combination of vitamins B-1,2,3,5,6 & B12 and nutrient-rich amino acids that are an important part of weight loss. Essential Lipotropic agents (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline) belong to a class of substances that play important roles in the fat metabolism, fat absorption, weight loss, and fat oxidation during exercise. MIC lipotropics stimulate liver function and optimize the process of metabolism to promote fat excretion. B Complex is added for energy, mood enhancement and blood sugar levels stabilization.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS INJECTION?
We use Cyanocobalamin form of B12 in our B Complex/MIC injections. Cyanocobalamin plays a crucial role in the replication of DNA, the functioning of the nervous system, and the formation of blood cells. Many studies have demonstrated B12’s key benefits:
- Overall body detoxification
- Boosting metabolic rate
- Energy Increase
- Helps burn stored body fat
- Increase production of red blood cells
- helps regulate sleep, mood, appetite
- Slows down aging
- Helps maintains a healthy liver
- Works synergistically with other nutrients to improve health;
B COMPLEX BENEFITS
- B1 Thiamine- Key factor in energy metabolism, immunity boosting and healthy functioning of the nervous system. It can help prevent type 2 diabetes, some cardiovascular diseases, some vision and kidney disorders and neurodegenerative diseases.
- B2 Riboflavin – It is a potent antioxidant and plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood cells.
- B3 Niacin – A major contributor in healthy functioning of the nervous and digestive systems. It’s a precursor to an essential molecule for metabolism– nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). Numerous studies indicate NAD+ levels decrease significantly during aging. Restoration of NAD+ levels showed the ability to extend lifespan and promote health.
- B5 Pantothenic Acid – It’s a crucial vitamin for healthy development of the central nervous system. It’s involved in biochemical reactions responsible for energy production and development of amino acids, blood cells, vitamin D3 and other fatty acids through different metabolic and anabolic cycles.
- B6 Pyridoxine – Plays a very influential role in synthesis of neurotransmitters and is essential for adequate mental health. It also has a direct effect on immune function. It plays a role in conversion of amino acids into energy and is a necessary cofactor in the folate cycle, lack of which can lead to anemia.
Methionine, Inositol, and Choline (MIC) Benefits:
- Acceleration of the breakdown of fats within the liver
- Helps to lower cholesterol
- Preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout your body’s circulatory system
- Aids in preventing and relieving fatigue
- Promotes the health of cell structures and nerve synapses
- Aids in the metabolism of fats
- Plays a key role in serotonin’ actions, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Supports the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products.
- Optimize transportation and metabolism of fats and cholesterol needed for healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
- Key ingredient in the transport and breakdown of body fat for the generation of metabolic energy.
- Can decrease fat mass
- Helps preserve muscle during exercise and reduce muscle fatigue.
- Necessary in determining whether muscle tissue utilizes carbohydrates or fat for energy. When administered by injection it is completely absorbed by the body.
How can Beso Wellness and Beauty help?
Beso W&B offers consultations for anyone looking into their medical weight loss options. We work together with you to develop a medical weight loss plan that is safe and effective for you. All patients always work directly with one of our providers to ensure patient safety and confidentiality. Schedule your consultation today!