Welcome to Beso Wellness
Uncover the rejuvenating potential of NAD+ IV Therapy at Beso Wellness and Beauty, the top NAD+ clinic in Phoenix Metro serving not only Phoenix but also Scottsdale and Glendale. Delve into the essence of NAD+ Therapy, its benefits, and discover why Beso stands as your premier choice for this transformative, anti-aging NAD+ treatment.
What is NAD+ IV Therapy?
NAD+ IV Therapy is an innovative cellular rejuvenation therapy that administers high doses of the coenzyme NAD+ intravenously. Essential for numerous cellular functions, NAD+ is a cornerstone molecule influencing energy metabolism, DNA repair, and gene expression. Its therapeutic use, backed by cutting-edge NAD+ research, offers potential benefits against the natural aging process, neurodegenerative diseases, and addiction. Serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale, Beso Wellness provides top-tier NAD+ treatments for those seeking the myriad benefits of this potent coenzyme.
How Does NAD+ IV Therapy Work?
At its core, NAD+ IV Therapy elevates the levels of NAD+ in the body. This coenzyme plays a pivotal role in cellular respiration, a process converting food into energy at the cellular level. Enhanced NAD+ levels mean more efficient energy conversion, leading to heightened energy levels—an advantage for those combating chronic fatigue or metabolic concerns in regions like Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale. Additionally, NAD+ aids in DNA repair by activating certain enzymes like poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP). Elevated NAD+ levels, therefore, bolster DNA repair mechanisms, potentially reducing mutation risks. This has implications for disease prevention, including certain cancers. Furthermore, with its role in neuronal function regulation, balanced NAD+ levels can combat neurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. Restoring optimal NAD+ levels might improve neuronal functions, potentially halting or reversing disease progression.
Benefits of NAD+ IV Therapy
Beso’s NAD+ IV Therapy provides a plethora of health advantages in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale:
- Energy Boost: Enhanced cellular respiration boosts overall energy.
- DNA Repair: Activates DNA repair mechanisms, reducing mutation risks.
- Neurological Health: Potential in battling neurodegenerative conditions.
- Addiction Recovery: Studies suggest its efficacy in addiction treatment by restoring NAD+ levels and neuronal function.
NAD+ IV Therapy, backed by NAD+ research and clinical insights, holds potential in addressing:
- Aging symptoms
- Chronic fatigue
- Neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s
- Addiction to substances
Those experiencing energy dips, early aging signs, neurological concerns, or battling addictions in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Glendale might benefit immensely from NAD+ IV Therapy.
What to Expect & Procedure
At Beso Wellness and Beauty, serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale, NAD+ IV Therapy is meticulously administered under professional supervision. The therapy entails intravenous infusion of the coenzyme, ensuring optimal absorption and immediate benefits for those seeking energy rejuvenation or cellular health improvement.
Aftercare & Results
Following the therapy, most individuals in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale experience rejuvenated energy levels and enhanced cognitive clarity. Depending on the condition addressed, multiple sessions might be required to attain desired outcomes. It’s crucial to understand the NAD+ aftercare to maximize the benefits of the treatment.
For specific pricing details on our NAD+ IV Therapy services in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale, please contact our Beso Wellness and Beauty clinic directly. We pride ourselves on offering competitive NAD+ therapy costs tailored to our community’s needs.
Beso Wellness and Beauty, serving the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale communities, offers complementary treatments, such as ozone therapy, which can be synergized with NAD+ IV Therapy for heightened outcomes. Combining these treatments can create a holistic health approach for those seeking comprehensive wellness solutions.
Is the therapy safe?
Absolutely, when administered under expert guidance, NAD+ IV Therapy is considered safe for residents in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale. Nevertheless, discuss potential side effects with your NAD+ consultant.
How many sessions are needed?
Session counts vary based on individual health objectives. Our Beso Wellness experts, renowned in the Scottsdale and Glendale regions, can guide you aptly
What differentiates Beso Wellness and Beauty’s NAD+ IV Therapy approach?
Our commitment to integrating holistic Functional Medicine with cutting-edge research ensures comprehensive care, addressing both symptoms and root causes, setting us apart in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale areas.
Personalized Consultation with Beso
At Beso Wellness and Beauty, every patient’s journey in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale commences with a personalized consultation. Our deeply rooted philosophy in the Functional Medicine holistic approach is a testament to our commitment to understanding not just the symptoms but the root causes of your health concerns.
During this consultation:
- Our team takes time to understand your medical history, current health conditions, and personal wellness goals.
- With insights derived from Functional Medicine’s holistic lens, we customize the NAD+ IV Therapy treatment to fit your unique physiological needs and aspirations.
- You’ll be educated about the procedure, potential outcomes, and any associated treatments that might benefit you.
- Any questions or concerns will be addressed, ensuring you step into the treatment fully informed and confident.
Embracing a holistic perspective, Beso’s consultation ensures that your NAD+ IV Therapy aligns seamlessly with your overall health and well-being journey. Whether you’re battling chronic conditions, seeking rejuvenation, or aiming for preventive care, Beso’s personalized touch guarantees a therapeutic experience tailored just for you in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Glendale.
- Sahil Adriouch, Sandra Hubert, Severine Pechberty, Friedrich Koch-Nolte, Friedrich Haag, Michel Seman; NAD+ Released during Inflammation Participates in T Cell Homeostasis by Inducing ART2-Mediated Death of Naive T Cells In Vivo1. J Immunol 1 July 2007; 179 (1): 186–194. https://doi.org/10.4049/jimmunol.179.1.186
- Hong, W., Mo, F., Zhang, Z., Huang, M., & Wei, X. (2020). Nicotinamide Mononucleotide: A Promising Molecule for Therapy of Diverse Diseases by Targeting NAD+ Metabolism. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, 8. https://doi.org/10.3389/fcell.2020.00246
- Kennedy, B. E., Sharif, T., Martell, E., Dai, C., Kim, Y., Lee, P. W. K., & Gujar, S. A. (2016). NAD+ salvage pathway in cancer metabolism and therapy. Pharmacological Research, 114, 274–283. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2016.10.027