Beso Academy offers a comprehensive Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Training program designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully perform non-surgical hair restoration procedures.
Our training program covers the anatomy and physiology of hair, the different types of hair loss, and various non-surgical hair restoration techniques such as topical treatments, scalp micropigmentation, laser therapy, hairpieces and wigs, platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP), platelet-rich fibrin (PRF), mesotherapy, nutritional supplements, hormone optimization therapy, and lasercaps.
We understand the importance of hands-on training, which is why our program includes practical training on live models and observation of expert practitioners. Students will have the opportunity to practice and perfect their techniques in a safe and supervised environment.
Our training program also includes consultation and patient management, which is a crucial aspect of non-surgical hair restoration. Students will learn how to assess clients, evaluate pre-treatment considerations, manage patient expectations, and provide post-treatment care.
To ensure the success of our students, we also provide business and marketing strategies. Students will learn how to establish a non-surgical hair restoration business, market and advertise their services, develop pricing strategies, and retain clients.
Upon completion of our training program, students will be certified through written and practical exams. We also offer continuing education opportunities to ensure that our students stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
Our curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of non-surgical hair restoration techniques and their applications.
Here’s a breakdown of the curriculum:
- Brief history of hair restoration/li>
- Explanation of non-surgical hair restoration
- Importance of non-surgical hair restoration training
II. Anatomy and Physiology of Hair
- Understanding the structure of the hair
- Hair growth cycle
- Causes of hair loss
- Lab tests
- Pull test
- Hair pluck test
IV. Types of Hair Loss
- Androgenic Alopecia – Male and female pattern baldness
- Alopecia areata and universalis
- Telogen effluvium
- Traction Alopecia
- Anagen Effluvium
- Chemotherapy-Induced Hair Loss
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Drug-induced hair loss
- Topical treatments
- Finasteride/Dutasteride (Rx)
- Minoxidil (Rx)
- Caffeine creams
- Prescription Oral Medications
- Scalp micro-needling
- Laser therapy
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP)
- Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF)
- Peptide Therapy
- Copper peptides
- Nutritional supplements
- Saw palmetto
- Hormone optimization therapy
- Client assessment
- Pre-treatment evaluation
- Understanding patient expectations
- Post-treatment care
VII. Business and Marketing Strategies
- Establishing a non-surgical hair restoration business
- Marketing and advertising techniques
- Pricing strategies
- Client retention
VIII. Practical Training
- Hands-on training in non-surgical hair restoration techniques
- Practice on live models
- Observing expert practitioners
IX. Certification and Continuing Education
- Written and practical exams for certification
- Continuing education opportunities
- Recap of non-surgical hair restoration training
- Future developments in the field
- Importance of ongoing learning and professional development
At Beso Wellness and Beauty, we are committed to providing our students with the highest quality education and training in non-surgical hair restoration. Our program is designed to prepare students for success in this rapidly growing industry.
If you’re interested in learning more about our Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Training program, please contact us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives.